Discover the hidden world of dogs with surprising facts and debunked myths about their behavior, communication, and abilities.
– Dogs have been our companions for over 15,000 years – We think we know everything about them, but do we really?
– Myth: Dogs only see in black and white – Fact: Dogs can see some colors, but not as vividly as humans
– Fact: Dogs use their bodies to communicate their emotions – Learn how to read your dog's body language to better understand them
– Fact: Dogs are highly attuned to our emotions – Discover how dogs can sense our moods and even detect medical conditions
– Myth: All dogs are the same – Fact: Dogs have unique personalities, just like humans
– Fact: Dogs have 50 times more olfactory receptors than humans – Learn about the amazing things dogs can detect with their noses, from cancer to bed bugs
– Fact: Dogs can experience jealousy and may act out if they feel ignored – Discover how to prevent jealousy in your furry friend
– Fact: Some dogs can learn up to 250 words and gestures – Discover the amazing cognitive abilities of dogs and how they learn from us
– Fact: Dogs can reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and improve our overall health – Learn about the many ways dogs can benefit our physical and mental well-being
– Fact: Dogs go through sleep cycles just like humans and dream during the REM phase – Learn how to recognize when your dog is dreaming and what they may be dreaming about